An Introduction To Hair Clamps.
What Men's Hair Clamp Should I Use?
You can find the right Hair Clamp for you by shopping for your hair type, we provide hair clamps and other mens hair accessories for Fine Hair, Curly Hair, Thick Hair, and Long Hair.
How To Create A Man Bun Hairstyle Using A Hair Clamp/Claw.
You can create half-up man buns hairstyle for long hair using a hair clamp by following the quick steps below.
This hairstyle is popular amongst celebrities such as Jason Momoa, Harry Styles and Brock O’Hurn and is a great way to keep your hair off your face. This hairstyle for guys is a medium length hairstyle for men, suitable for medium to long hair. If you’re growing your hair, this is a great way to style it during the process.
1. Gather All Of Your Hair And Twist Into A Man Bun, Hold With Your Right Hand.
2. Secure One Side With The Large Square Hair Clamp With Your Left Hand. Continue To Hold The Man Bun With Your Left Hand Once The Clamp Is In Place.
3. Secure The Second Clamp On The Opposite Side With Your Right Hand, Securing The Man Bun And Keeping It In Place All Day. Shop these Large Square Hair Clamps Here.
Want A Gents Hairstyle That Takes A Total Of 2 Seconds? Follow These 3 Steps Below For How To Use A Large Hair Clamp.
How To Create Half Up Men's Hairstyle Using A Large Hair Clamp.
1. Section Your Hair To Create A Half-Up Men's Hairstyle That Keeps Your Hair Off Your Face.
2. Open The Hair Clamp And Secure It At The Back Of Your Head Where You Have Gathered The Hair.
3. Enjoy This Stylish Quick Hair Solution For Guys That Will Last All Day. Shop The Large Hair Clamp Here.
Any questions? Contact us through our live chat or email us.
Join our Newsletter for 10% off your next order and for more mens hairstyle inspiration straight to your inbox including short hairstyles for men and long hairstyles for men as well as new Men’s hairstyles for 2022!